Taking the Uncertainty Out of Managing Incontinence
Strategic, value-added tools to help health plans control costs and improve outcomes with certainty.
Offers members and caregivers the high-quality products and support they need to manage incontinence with certainty.
Product Management Strategies
- Comprehensive Product Portfolio that offers wide choice for both youth and adult populations
Utilization Management Programs
- Utilization Savings Calculator uncovers highest utilizing members and reports savings available by reducing unnecessary HCPCS
- Outcomes Insight offers opportunity to avoid ancillary medical costs when members use the right incontinence products
Member-Caregiver Education and Sampling
- Low Literacy Education helps members and caregivers improve care
- Sample Products make it easier for members to see the choices they have available
- Product Sampling and Education Kits to help members understand their choices
- Comprehensive Training and Education, including tips for helping members choose the right products
- Product Decision Tree offers clinically based, standardized product assessments for all members
- 24/7 eNurse™ Support offers help over the phone or via live chat (during business hours)
- Continuing Education for Certified Case Managers (1 hour CE for CCMs)
Savings driven from specially trained providers that closely manage product
assessments – to get members in the right product so they stay healthy and happy in the home.
- We can work with your preferred provider network- or recommend our Continence Coach™ network of providers.
- With proper assessments, may realize savings of 15 – 30% from members using the right sizes.
The Makers of Prevail® Company Overview
- Leading incontinence manufacturer in Home Care, Long Term Care and Retail for 25 years.
- Full portfolio of high-quality, disposable products for Adults and Youth populations.
- Expertise in formulary management in LTC populations, to reduce costs and improve outcomes.
- Wide distribution network of Home Medical Equipment (HME) providers.